7 days left
Our client is a leading building services contractor who has grown Turnover and margins significantly over the last 5 years and is now seen as the one to beat. Due to this unprecedented growth they would now like to appoint a Chief Executive to take the business to the next stage of growth.
- Will report to the Chairman/board and have full P&L responsibility for the business.
- Will develop and implement a 5-year growth strategy which may include acquisitions.
- Will work closely with the senior management team to ensure that quality of work and margins are maintained.
- Will be of degree education and have a track record of running a successful UK contracting business ideally in the building services arena.
- Will be keen to join a growing business with a reputation for quality work.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting CEO/687/55 to Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been
£140,000 + Executive Car, Gen Pension, Life Assurance, 28 Days Holidays, Family Healthcare & Generous Bonus & LTIPS
Apply for CEO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly