Our client is a leading Mechanical and Electrical engineering contractor who have now secured significant contracts for internal works on Data Centres. Due to the growth of this sector and a combination of new contract awards and succession planning they would now like to appoint a new Project Manager to deliver several projects.
- Will report to the project director and manage a team of junior project managers.
- Will ensure the delivery of the contract is completed to the high standards that their clients have come to expect on time and to budget.
- You will liaise heavily with the client and main contractor on the progress of the works.
- You ideally be of degree education and have a track record of working on the delivery of M&E packages for the Data Centre Sector in the UK.
- You will be keen to join a growing business who are part of a larger Global business.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting PM/687/87 to Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited'
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been