Project Director M & E
7 days left
Our client is a leading mechanical and electrical contractor working across a portfolio of sectors including High-Technology, Industrial, Commercial & general infrastructure. Following continued profitable growth nationally and multiple contract wins they now wish to appoint a highly experienced Project Director to supplement their business in London & the home counties who would like to further develop their career in a market leading business.
- Reporting into the UK Operations Director you will have complete project accountability from inception to client handover, liaising with the client and the main contractor maintaining control of financial budget, project milestones, labour, design and health & safety
- Contractually strong with In-depth knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of mechanical & electrical systems and their installation methods to manage risk and reward.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering qualified you will have in depth expertise in the delivery of Mechanical & Electrical installation projects from £1m - £10m plus each, ideally with exposure of projects in the high technology arena.
- With first class communication skills you will be a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will manage the entire life cycle of projects and client interaction.
- Possess strong leadership skills with strong analytical and problem-solving you will be able to develop strong relationships internally & externally.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Project Director M & E
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly