To successfully deliver in one of these high-profile positions, you will need to have:
- A finance background or a deep understanding of finance processes relative to the workstream in which you are an expert in.
- Experience working on multiple finance transformation programmes as a Workstream Lead.
- Deep expertise in the workstream in which you sit in.
- Expertise gained in transformation programmes focused on offshoring/outsourcing rather than ERP.
A little more information about the Workstream TOM Lead roles:
- Workstream Transition Leads will be required for a 6-9 month period paying between £550-£750 depending on experience.
- Design a fit for purpose TOM for the Workstream you are working on.
- Align the TOM relative to your Workstream with the organisation's strategy.
- Map the 'as is' and define the 'to be' & ensure feasibility with the agreed third party.
- Looking at the various contractual nuances with the client's customers and mitigate the risks, ensuring the standard model/template is adhered to as much as possible.
- Review processes & policies prior to passing over to the Transition Team.
A little more information about the Workstream Transition Lead roles:
- Workstream Transition Leads will be required for a 9-12 month period paying between £550-£750 depending on experience.
- You will be accountable for the planning & delivery of the transition waves of activities.
- Ensure a thorough fit and transfer of knowledge to agreed plan between the client and BPO consultants.
- Manage all risks & challenges associated with the transition waves.
- Monitor engagement throughout implementation & stabilisation.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.