To successfully deliver in one of these high-profile positions, you will need to have:
- A finance background or a deep understanding of finance processes relative to the workstream in which you are an expert in.
- Experience working on multiple finance transformation programmes as a Workstream Lead.
- Deep expertise in the workstream in which you sit in.
- Expertise gained in transformation programmes focused on offshoring/outsourcing rather than ERP.
A little more information about the Workstream TOM Lead roles:
- Workstream Transition Leads will be required for a 6-9 month period paying between £550-£750 depending on experience.
- Design a fit for purpose TOM for the Workstream you are working on.
- Align the TOM relative to your Workstream with the organisation's strategy.
- Map the 'as is' and define the 'to be' & ensure feasibility with the agreed third party.
- Looking at the various contractual nuances with the client's customers and mitigate the risks, ensuring the standard model/template is adhered to as much as possible.
- Review processes & policies prior to passing over to the Transition Team.
A little more information about the Workstream Transition Lead roles:
- Workstream Transition Leads will be required for a 9-12 month period paying between £550-£750 depending on experience.
- You will be accountable for the planning & delivery of the transition waves of activities.
- Ensure a thorough fit and transfer of knowledge to agreed plan between the client and BPO consultants.
- Manage all risks & challenges associated with the transition waves.
- Monitor engagement throughout implementation & stabilisation.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.
Apply for Workstream Leads
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly