Finance Transformation Programme Director
7 days left
An opportunity for a Finance Transformation professional to join a European leader in their field and lead their ERP implementation as their Finance Transformation Programme Director. This will involve extensive European travel for the 12-18 month duration, you will likely be outside of the UK from Monday to Thursday.
To successfully deliver in this pivotal position, you will need to have:
- You will have previously been the lead finance transformation professional on multiple cloud-based ERP implementations end to end.
- Experienced managing end to end programmes across multiple geographies.
- A finance background and therefore possess a deep understanding of what good looks like in finance.
A little more information about the Finance Transformation Project Manager:
- Reporting into the Deputy CFO, you will initially run the RFP process and selection of an SI in addition to defining the approach to the implementation with the SI.
- You will plan & own the ERP roll-out strategy and put in place the programme governance as well as ensure it is adhered to. You will be accountable for ensuring the implementation is delivered on time & to budget.
- Assess the current state of play in relation to business requirements, current processes and data integrity to ensure a smooth transition towards new ways of working to meet requirements of new cloud-based ERP.
- Create and deliver the project plans and ensure you effectively revise as the requirements of the project change as well as identifying resourcing gaps during the project, utilising internal resource as well as third-party consultants.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.
Apply for Finance Transformation Programme Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly