Head of Operations
Head of Operations
£120,000 - 150,000 GBP
The business has been hugely successful in its growth and expansion over the last few years which has led to a move into a new, larger, central London location.
At the heart of the business lies the trading, finance and technology team's who as a result of large expansion, are looking for a senior operations individual to help them continue to steer them in the same successful direction.
With your expertise, you'll be able to lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective. As Head of Operations you will be ensuring that the day to day operations are running smoothly and efficiently.
Key responsibilities of Head of Operations:
- Identify key threats and implementing preventative measures
- Oversee daily operations of the company (Trading, Tech, Finance etc.)
- Build an understanding of all the processes required to run the business
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company vision and culture of openness
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors e.g. exchanges and clearing banks
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
Requirements of Head of Operations:
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office/Head of Operations or relevant role
- Understanding or interest of business functions such as Finance, Tech, Communications etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
If of interest, please send your CV to