Quality and Compliance Manager
6 days left
Due to my clients continued expansion they are looking to fill the newly created role of Quality and Compliance Manager.
They are looking to recruit a driven, confident and organised individual to lead the department and be part of the Factory leadership Team.
The client is a subsidiary of a large corporation and market leader in their field. Their factory is based in the beautiful county of Cornwall. They are the world leader in the engineered products providing equipment and cutting edge technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries.
They offer their customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications. They have achieved leadership status through excellent customer service and high quality products.
The role of Quality and Compliance Manager is to enhance, develop and deliver a best in class quality strategy and quality management system within a fast paced growing organisation.
More than traditional QA leadership this role also encompasses sector led regulatory compliance from Biopharm through to industrial products; and act as a key advisor and partner within the leadership team
- To provide a single owner for total cost of quality and compliance, and co-ordinate activities which will maintain and continually improve the quality of company products and services
- To align the factories with the increasing Biopharm and Medical Devices market sectors e.g. cGMP / ISO13485, and ensure compliance with company ISO standards in line with our customer's requirements
- To manage quality assurance/control and compliance functions
- To provide advice and practical support as a member of a factory management team on quality management systems, product quality and compliance
- To collaborate with Group Quality and Compliance teams and other key stakeholders on global alignment of quality/compliance objectives
- Ability to work within an international environment and undertake occasional travel, including between sites
The Quality and Compliance Manager will need:
- Ideally 3 years in a senior quality management / compliance role, ideally within Biopharm or Medical Devices sectors in multinational environment
- Proven experience in understanding and delivering solutions meeting the customer requirements to cGMP requirements, including change control
- Experience and practical understanding of BS EN ISO 14644-1 Class 7 requirements
- Effective management and development of current ISO9001 and ISO14000 quality management systems
- Experience in leading internal and external audits
- Proven experience of effectively implementing continuous improvement and lean manufacturing methodologies, including problem solving, root cause analysis and CAPA.
- Proven ability in direct line/performance management and team development
- Proven management of personal development of self, and keep your knowledge up to date
- Chartered Quality Institute (CQI). Institute of Quality Management (IQM), or similar Quality qualifications
- Degree/HND level education (or equivalent)
Competitive salary and package.