Head of Data Management
A superb opportunity to join a high profile global brand and have a significant impact in their data and analytics function on an interim or permanent basis. You'll take full responsibility for Data Management across the organisation, leading a team across disciplines including Business Process, Data Modelling, Data Technology and Tooling, Data Ownership and Governance, and Change.
- You'll have worked in a large scale data management or analytics environment, ideally within an enterprise sized organisation.
- You might have worked in a variety of industries but you'll have at least some background in manufacturing or retail, and a strong grasp of how customers and customer data is on boarded in those environments.
- You'll have excellent communication skills and experience of working with senior stakeholders and vendors to influence decision making and ensuring adoption of data strategy.
- You'll have a good technical understanding of data governance, quality, management and provenance, and will have skills both in direct management and matrix management when delivering change.
- If you've previously worked in environments with SAP systems that would be a significant advantage.
Both permanent and interim candidates will be considered. The role will be based primarily in West London.
For more details please contact Justin Sleep with a copy of your profile