Mechanical Project Director
A leading mechanical and electrical contractor is looking for their next Project Director to work on a number of large commercial and residential projects that have recently been won. This role would suit someone that is keen to develop their career in a growing organisation.
The Project Director
As the project director for the project you will be in charge of the mechanical installation. The projects will be large commercial and residential new build based in the city, Greater London and Home Counties.
You will be liaising with the client and the main contractor maintaining control of the financial budget, project milestones, labour, design and health & safety with the main goal being to close out the project successfully and to budgeted profit levels.
The company you will be joining is an established M&E contractor with over 200 people working for them nationwide. The group turnover is over £100m and they continue to grow year on year.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Significant experience managing multi trade projects, preferably from an engineering role.
- Achieved consistently good financial returns on projects, taking into account all relevant factors.
- Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of mechanical systems or their installation methods.
- Has previously worked for a Building Services Contractor at a similar level.
- Previous experience managing large Commercial Projects.
- Experience of working on large new build and fit out projects.
- Able to use MS Project or Asta planning software.
- Relevant Mechanical qualifications.
The successful candidate can expect to receive an annual salary of up to £108,000 p.a. depending on experience with a potential 20% bonus, an amazing pension scheme and 25 days annual leave.
Shortlisting is underway for this role, so please apply quickly to avoid disappointment.
Eden Brown are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy