Group Reporting & Consolidation Specialist
Partner Financial are working with a blue-chip consumer business based in West London. The business has grown significantly over the years and have developed a global footprint in the market due to their customer focus and strong product offering.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting, the Group Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for reviewing and challenging the statutory financial information packs and designing and developing the delivery of the record to report strategy and process.
This role is pivotal to ensuring the success of the implementation of best practice and procedures within the new consolidation tool, SAP BPC.
- Developing a path and plan to successful delivery of the new financial consolidation system;
- Leading preparation of audit documentation including accounting papers to assist with audit close process, co-ordinate responses as required from local accounting and divisional business units;
- Documenting and reviewing the control processes required under the new consolidation system;
- Reviewing, developing and maintaining appropriate accounting policies and processes ensuring compliance with governing accounting standards;
- Preparing consolidation journals, eliminations, group intercompany reconciliations, foreign exchange impacts;
- Ad hoc projects as they arise.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Big 4 ACA or Top 10 Qualified Accountant;
- Ability to design and implement robust, practical and sustainable internal controls;
- Strong technical accounting with extensive IFRS and tax knowledge;
- An inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement;
- Multi-currency consolidation experience in a large group;
- Previous experience using SAP BPC would be essential;
- Experience in a large listed organisation.
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard back within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.