International Operations Director
6 days left
UGI International is part of the UGI Corporation, a listed international energy distribution and services business with group revenues in excess of $5.7 billion. UGI International distributes liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in 17 counties across Western and Central Europe. This division is split into 4 Regions and operates under 7 distinct brands.
The North region includes the UK (trading as AvantiGas) and Nordics (trading as Kosan) and is a high performing region within the UGI International division, delivering 549,000 tonnes of LPG per annum. An opportunity now exists for an Operations Director to further drive a best in class service offering, drive the harmonisation of processes, and deliver significant business growth as UGI International moves away from operating on an individual Country basis and towards a Regional structure.
Reporting to the Regional VP, this Operations Director will provide leadership and direction to the Logistics and Operating teams across the region, to ensure the safe and efficient operation of all logistics, terminal and depot activities for the distribution of bulk LPG and cylinders across the North Region.
Key Deliverables will include:
- Setting the strategic direction for the Operations and Logistics activity across the North Region
- Leadership and management through a period of significant business transformation and structural change - previously operating on a country basis and moving towards a Regional structure
- Management of the logistics activity in the North region including supply chain oversight for both primary and secondary bulk distribution as well as management of the LPG storage facilities
- Drive for peak performance in the areas of safety, customer experience and supply chain efficiency by implementing appropriate metrics (for safety this includes ensuring that all storage, loading terminals and depots HSSE cases and safety reports are kept up to date). Hold operating teams accountable for the delivery of such metrics and focus on performance improvement where required
- Leadership, management, coaching and development of the North region operations and logistic teams. Identification of capability gaps and internal talent development
- Day to day management of the safe and reliable operation of the bulk LPG and cylinder delivery supply chain
- Lead the delivery of a scheduling centre of excellence for the regional business driving the determination of tools, processes and people to deliver best in class scheduling services to both logistics and engineering
- Budget responsibility for all operations and logistics activities, ensuring all financial targets are understood and delivered
- Implementing best in class operations and processes across the region
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A proven track record of operating internationally.
- Significant experience of managing and influencing teams across multiple geographies
- Experience across Operations, Logistics and Supply chain
- Previous experience of managing significant assets
- Strong commercial acumen
- Exceptional Stakeholder management
If you are ready to take on a key, strategic leadership role in a premium brand organisation, then please do get in contact.
Apply for International Operations Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly