Group Finance Manager
3 days left
Partner Financial is working with a private equity backed, highly successful international Consumer business based in Central London. This newly created role offers someone the opportunity to build out key metrics for the entire business as it develops.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this is an exciting time for the business and the Group Finance Manager will be pivotal to the business achieving its aggressive growth strategy.
- Creating budgets, forecasts and detailed variance reports
- Building and monitoring dashboards measuring KPIs and key performance metrics
- Producing weekly, monthly and annual reporting with commentary
- Managing and building financial models used for driving pricing strategies
- Responsible for maintaining the finance system and ensuring the accuracy of the business intelligence reports
- Working with senior stakeholders to identify and mitigate potential risks and opportunities to the Group
- Helping create an environment of continuous improvement to ensure the business has a robust infrastructure that is best in class
- Leading on new accounting standards across the Group
- Liaising with the auditors and supporting the Group Financial Controller with the Groups audit
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships, both internally and externally
- An inquisitive mind-set, where you will continuously seek process improvement.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Group Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly