Enterprising Hands-on FD
2 days left
Enterprising Hands-on FD… Unique Growth Opportunity
Our client: Hartnell Taylor Cook (www.htc.uk.com), is a long established Partnership (LLP) with a turnover approaching £8m per annum. Over time they have built a reputation for quality, service and reliability and are viewed as a market leader in their field with an enviable reputation for quality and innovation.
Since inception in 1922, their continued success has arisen from the creation of a strong brand, technical excellence and a significant investment in Partnership infrastructure. This has allowed the Partnership to meet its clients’ objectives by supplying a range of services fit for purpose, at a demonstrable quality standard and delivered on the due date. Their challenge is to continue their organic growth in a structured and disciplined manner to ensure service levels run parallel to demand.
The Role: They are currently seeking to recruit a Finance Director to bring together performance reporting, whilst consolidating monthly and annual accounts in a timely, accurate and meaningful manner. You will drive both systems and process improvement, lead a small focused team bringing a can-do attitude, coupled with a can-do finance culture that enables business development. Your emphasis will be on supporting a growing business and key tasks include:
- Producing monthly financial reports for the Management Board
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Ensuring all monthly controls and processes are followed, highlighting any risks
- Maintaining tight financial controls across the Partnership
- Driving efficiency and improvements across the Partnership
- Working capital management
- Providing strategic financial analysis and advice
- Management of regulatory requirements from statutory bodies and primary point of contact for professional advisers
The Candidate: Prospects will be qualified Accountants with a proven track record of achievement in an SME environment. Candidates will have a financial and commercial focus, excellent motivational and communication skills and have the personal stature to influence up to Board level and represent the Partnership externally.
If you are interested, please send your CV stating current salary, quoting ref 4581/INT to Tom O’Neill.
Apply for Enterprising Hands-on FD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly