Interim Group Finance Director
6 days left
We are currently partnered with a high growth consumer focused business to hire a Group Finance Director. This is a 12-month fixed term contract to sit within the existing leadership team to support the business as it goes through its next stage of growth.
The Group Finance Director will come in to support the development and growth of the reporting, control and FP&A teams with a significant focus on coaching and process improvement. Given the collaborative nature of the business this role will look to business partner across both finance and non-finance stakeholders, looking to support across ad hoc projects on a global scale.
We are looking for someone with demonstrated technical knowledge ideally with experience in US companies but with strong commercial acumen to create useful insights for the leadership team. The Group Finance Director will be a strong and collaborative leader, who is a strong team player. The business is high growth and develops and changes rapidly, we are looking for someone who will roll their sleeves up and work across the business where needed.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Delivery and oversight of all forward-looking financial projections for the Group, covering forecasts, budgets and three-year strategic plans
- Oversee the management, coordination and production of all fiscal reporting activities including timely provision of budgets, revenue/expense reconciliations and reports, financial reports and financial trends to the Executive and Board
- Ensuring compliance with Group accounting policies and supplementing, where appropriate, additional guidance on implementing those policies at a divisional level
- Development of the use and delivery data analytics and business insight across finance and the wider business
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with considerable PQE.
- Experience in leading Group Finance functions ideally in a US listed business, with strong knowledge across reporting standards
- A high level of commercial awareness and the ability to influence decisions.
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience gained in a global role
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of technical accounting standards and financial controls (IFRS, US GAAP, SOX)
Apply for Interim Group Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly