Head of Exposure Management
We have partnered with a leading international insurance firm who are looking to hire a new Head of Exposure Management within their City of London offices.
Following an internal move, this role has been restructured in terms of its core and strategic deliverables to drive positive change within this team, the overall Catastrophe Modelling & Exposure Management function and the business as a whole.
Your core and strategic responsibilities will include:
- Final sign off for delivery of all regulatory and internal reporting for UK, US & European exposure management.
- Working with senior stakeholders within the business to build on the profile of Exposure Management, especially working with class and business unit leads on portfolio optimisation or business planning.
- Development of non-modelled risk capture capabilities, building out processes to create a more robust and effective analytical process.
- Improving process efficiencies by building new tools and automation.
- Managing the role out of new systems across the team and group.
- Management of a senior Exposure Management team comprising of 4-5 direct reports.
This role has come at a time of strategic transition for this function within the business as it drives towards offering more of a value-add service; moving away from process-driven approaches to more of an analytics focused mindset.
Should you be looking for a new and fresh challenge to make change within an Exposure Management function or see this as an opportunity to step up and lead a team for the first time, please get in touch for a private chat.