Our client is currently looking for a Finance Director, Europe to join them, the role can be based anywhere in Europe with national and international travel dependant on businessrequirements. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and in return receive a competitive of Circa £95,000 per annum dependant upon experience, plus the possibility of 25% of target bonus.
As their Finance Director Europe you will be responsible for all Financial and Controlling matters in their 7 x Europe offices. You will be an integral part of the European senior management teams, providing and ensuring the provision of a comprehensive financial, commercial and decision making support service with the aim of improving business performance, managing financial risk for all countries within the Europe region. You will be deputy to the EMEA Financial Director in all Europe region matters.
As their Finance Director, Europe you will have the below key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate business partnering support to all business leaders within the Europe region - either in person or by delegation - in agreement with the EMEA Finance Director.
- Ownership and responsibility for the financial accounting and reporting of the Europe region businesses; ensuring timely, accurate and comprehensive information to the Group and key stakeholders of the business.
- Responsible for ensuring that the control environment is in place and robust across all areas of the Europe region business
- Deputy to the EMEA Finance Director in all matters in the Europe region.
- Collaboration with the Financial Shared Service Centre to ensure that all functions and controls are performing.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement aimed at ensuring financial controls and processes are reviewed and challenged and best practices are employed.
- Responsibility for preparation and submission of budgets, forecasts and strategic plans built in consultation with the Finance Business Partnering team.
- Responsibility for determining and organising the scope of work for all members of the European region accounting team
- Lead the Accounting team within the Europe region finance team.
- Coordination of year end statutory accounts and audits for the Europe region businesses ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Part of the EMEA finance lead team as determined and communicated by the EMEA Finance Director. Each member of this team has a responsibility to be mutually supportive and to aid each of the other members in meeting their objectives.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities their ideal Finance Director, Europe will have:
- Qualified accountant with an appropriate post-graduate professional qualification - ideally + extensive PQE.
- Confident, capable and credible with effective influencing and persuasiveness skills.
- Strong understanding of all aspects and functions of the finance function and a high level of competence of all accounting processes and procedures.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relay financial information to the required stakeholders, solve conflicts and negotiate.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player with positive 'can do' attitude, solution orientated and goal driven.
- Ability to delegate tasks to team members where appropriate.
- Excellent professional ethics.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Finance Director, Europe then please click 'Apply' today!