UK Sales Director
5 days left
- The opportunity to lead a UK team for an international business in double digit growth.
- Roll out the UK strategy paying particular attention to the top 4 grocers
One of the major players in frozen food my clients global turnover exceeds ¢400 million.
With a UK base in the East of England they are looking for a UK Sales Director to continue their on going growth.
They produce own label and value added frozen products as well as supplying some of the UK household food brands.
- Manage a small team both in the UK and also over in Spain
- Be the escalating line of contact for all key customers including grocery multiples, food-service, brands and wholesalers
- Drive the growth strategy
- Identify new avenues of business
- This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for someone looking to step up to a Director role, in fact the clients preference is to have someone from in a National Account Controller role looking for their next challenge.
- Frozen food experience is advantageous but not essential
- FMCG sales - knowledge of selling into top 4
- Prepared for national and international travel
- Based in the East-commutable areas include Leicestershire, Peterborough, Cambs and Northamptonshire
- Spanish speaker would be advantageous
Flat Base salary 65-75,000