Our high growth established Fintech client require a CTO to take the business to the next level now further significant funding has been secured.
You will be the catalyst for product innovation and rapid growth.
Great collaborative culture, flexible working, equity.
Niche B2B Fintech based in the West Midlands. Outcome focused culture so flexible working encouraged.
This a strategic but also hands-on role. It is a lean operation and so a can-do attitude is essential.
The CTO will be responsible for:
- Defining and delivering the technology strategy to deliver innovative best-in-class products
- Designing robust and secure technology for scale
- Supporting the sales and product teams to secure new clients and build relationships
- Identifying and tracking the latest technology and tools to future proof the business
- Managing and challenging suppliers to enable lean and efficient services
- Building external networks, including with actors such as universities, start-ups, and investors
- Managing the technology and data teams
To be considered for the role of CTO you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Proven at influencing at Board level and impressing demanding external customers (business and technical)
- Passionate about Product, you need to form a dream team with the CPO
- Informed and passionate on the latest technologies and tools, tempered by a customer-focused pragmatic approach
- Held technical leadership roles in data-driven innovative businesses
- Growth mind set - A track record of growing businesses in required, ideally through both bootstrapping and acquisitive growth
- Technical pedigree is essential, ideally evidenced by an early career in development
- Hands-on approach- the CTO will have ideally worked in both SME and Big Co and able to bring the skills and learns from both
- Financial Services or related industry experience is desirable but not essential
£120,000 - £180,000 + Equity
Teams are based in the West Midlands
Flexible working patterns encouraged.