Business Analyst (Global Digital Transformation)
Currently we are looking for Business Analyst interested in working in a start-up environment with the backing of a global company to develop business applications that will impact employees and customers throughout the world. We are searching for talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit with a taste for international environments.
- The development team works on Global Digital Transformation projects for our client, Global Building Materials Supplier. The team will work in collaboration with our other offices worldwide (mainly Mexico, USA, Spain, Hungary, and India).
- Project is divided in 2 areas: Deployment and Development. The Deployment team ensures the launch of the project in UK, Germany, France and Israel (Europe Team based in Prague).
- The team will ensure localize app to meets the national regulatory standards, as well as create any necessary changes into the template (currency, languages, data and fields, etc.)
The teams will be a combination of Expert Function-Technical consultants as well as Developers, Integrators, Architects, Database specialists, etc.
- Expert Functional consultants will understand local Dispatch software and systems, and work in liaison with Technical team for data extraction, processing, and integrating with Cloud systems.
- Prioritizing the Product Backlog
- Breaking down Epics into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Leading the Sprint Planning
- Business process modelling
- Workshops for stakeholders and team members with business experts for business requirements eliciting.
- Product backlog refinement in close collaboration with the Product Owner
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies: SCRUM
- Product backlog management using JIRA
- UML class diagrams for designing the Domain Model of the entire application
- BPMN for Business Process modelling and improvement.Experience in Business Requirements Eliciting
- Authoring of business analysis: User stories based on Epics, UML class diagrams for DB design, UI design.
- Use cases/User stories
- Data Modeling
- Data Mapping
- UI Design/Wire framing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Advanced English communication skills; additional languages are a bonus