Butler Rose is working in partnership with a fast growing, entrepreneurial business to recruit a Finance Director in a key role for the organisation. This role will be based in Exeter with regular travel to central London.
As Finance Director, you will join the executive committee, reporting into the CEO and take responsibility for the financial back office and commercial development of the company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the organisation executes its long-term and short-term plans by exercising judgement, vision, management and leadership.
- Evaluate and improve the performance of the company
- Improve commercial awareness across the company
- Direct and motivate the back office function with responsibility for Finance, HR, IT, Contracts, Compliance and Insurance
- Manage key stakeholder relationships such as auditors, the bank, insurers and regulators
- Ensure robust management of all core financial processes particularly forward cash planning
- Provide regular, accurate and informative management information to the executive committee
- Produce quarterly board reports and attend all board meetings
- Take all necessary actions to ensure the organisation meets its legal and financial responsibilities
The successful candidate will be ACA qualified with a proven track record of delivering improvements within companies, including planning and implementation. You will have previously worked in a professional services or consultancy environment and have excellent commercial acumen.
This is a superb opportunity for a high calibre candidate to make a significant impact for an ambitious business who are significant players in their chosen field.
If you are interested in this Finance Director role in Exeter, please contact Gareth Dagger at Butler Rose Accountancy & Finance Recruitment.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.