COO - Facilities and Maintenance Solutions provider
Salary: basic £150,000 - £180,000 plus an excellent bonus, benefits and equity
Location: National position - Ideally you will be based in London, Hertfordshire, Essex, Cambridge or within a commutable distance
We are currently supporting a leader in maintenance and exterior solutions as they look to appoint an engaged, strategic and motivated COO.
You will be joining an award-winning entrepreneurial business who have been operating since the 70's and have been Director Owner since the early 2000's. Operating across both corporate and public sector the business offers businesses and organisation solutions in grounds maintenance landscaping, facilities, parking facilities and construction.
The organisation values long term relationships and have an exceptional retention rate and reputation for environmental sustainability.
They are looking for a likeminded individual to join the business as they continue to grow.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Currently in a senior leadership role within a large scale, national business ideally focused on contract style operations and providing solutions to either the corporate or public sector.
- Career background focusing on maintenance and facilities are ideal, however the business will also consider individuals from large, well known retail brands and other solution based businesses.
- The ideal individual must be people focused and have a commitment to mentoring and nurturing current and new employees and their career ambitions.
- The business feels an induvial who can inspire great service and commitment from their team would be an asset in this well-established, reputable group
- A strong strategy leader who is equally as comfortable in a board room or on site
- An adaptable account lead who can diversify and an accommodate dynamic business models, helping the organisation break into new sectors