Digital (Ecommerce) Project Manager - Magento Platform
4 days left
Digital (Ecommerce) Project Manager - to deliver complex Ecommerce projects using Magento, for international Retail Clients.
Market leading Ecommerce integration organisation for Retail Clients Globally.
Digital (Ecommerce) Project Manager: Key Responsibilities:
- Project management of complex bespoke built websites based on Magento ecommerce platform
- Management of a multidisciplinary development team
- Work as a Product owner in Scrum or Kanban development process
- Take ownership and control over project budget, scope and timeline
- Proactively escalate any issues threatening successful project delivery
- Maintaining a Project backlog and handle Sprint and Release planning together with the Scrum Master
- Work with Discovery team to collect clients' goals and requirements for the project delivery
- Work with internal Design/UX teams and customers in design workshops
- Work with development teams and customers to provide reliable estimates and timelines for development tasks
- Work with group functions such as Hosting and Legal department throughout the whole project lifecycle
- Keep external and internal stakeholders updated about project deliverables
- 3+ years experience managing Web or Software development projects, preferable in Ecommerce
- Experience in successful delivery of mid to large scale projects
- Experience in agile methods including Scrum, Kanban
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with technical and nontechnical audiences including customers, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Digital (Ecommerce) Project Manager: Prefered Skills:
- Fluent English both verbal and written.
- Degree / Diploma in Information Technology / Informatics / Business / Finance
- Experience working as a Product Owner in a Scrum process
- Experience working with remote/offshore development teams.
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Good understanding of current eCommerce technologies and best practices is a bonus
Competitive Salary between £45,000 - £55,000 + Company benefits.