Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer - A.I Platforms - Legal
4 days left
Pre-Sales Solutions Engineers translate complex business identity problems in to practical, technical design solutions.
A market leading software intergration company that specialise in A.I technology within the Legal domain, internationally.
Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer - A.I Platforms: Responsibilities:
- Own technical sales activities within the sales process to gain and build customer trust
- Assist the sales team to qualify opportunities by understanding customer needs and challenges
- Provide customer presentations on the company and the platform
- Provide tailored customer demonstrations on the platform catering for all user types and levels of expertise
- Scope/deliver Proof of Concepts and write success criteria documents
- Write sales solution proposals including high-level solutions and professional services
- Scope professional services and training requirements in written SOW
- Own the Technical response to RFIs/RFPs
- Retain a competent level of knowledge and technical hands-on experience across products, solutions and sales proposition
- Participate in sales planning, strategic initiatives that create a pipeline, upsell the account and drive competitive displacements
- Play a proactive "Technical Account Management" role within your target accounts including building a trusted relationship, retaining an understanding of the customers and contributing to business development activities
- Present at customer workshops and industry events
- Update and maintain the technical SE activities within SFDC
Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer - A.I Platforms: Key Requirements:
- Significant proven SaaS experience in a Presales/ Sales Engineering position
- Experience in engaging with executive stakeholders, solution architects, and extended program teams
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt messaging to varying stakeholder levels
- Ability to handle and overcome objections in both a pre-sales and project delivery
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Ability to work in an international, fast-growing environment
- Ability to travel up to customer locations as required
The environment is fast paced with great career potential. You will be joining at a pivotal time for the business as our first on-the-ground implementation hire. As you progress in your role you will gain in control, responsibility and autonomy for the region as the company grows.
Competitive Salary between £55,000 - £70,000 + Bonus & Benefits.