Interim IT Finance Transformation Lead
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract / Interim
Leading insurance business based in the Midlands is looking to hire an Interim IT Finance Transformation Lead to deliver new finance systems across the business, replacing the legacy stack. This individual will be responsible for evaluating their current capabilities before then leading the vendor selection and RFP process. As such, it is crucial that this individual has a strong understanding of ERP technologies and their applications within the insurance sector (GL, Purchase Ledger, Purchase to Pay, etc) and can therefore guide the business to select the best partner before then leading the implementation.
Key skills / experience required include:
- Strong understanding of ERP (Tier 1 & Tier 2) technologies and implementing those finance systems, especially within the insurance sector
- Proven track record working with 3rd party vendors and systems integrators, from initial negotiation and RFP all the way through to delivery
- Good understanding of SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft products
- Strong programme delivery and leadership skills, adept at working with pooled resources
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Experience working within the Insurance sector is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Transformation specialist to deliver new finance systems capability for this insurance business as they continue to develop and evolve.
Apply for Interim IT Finance Transformation Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly