6 days left
Our client is one of the world’s most iconic media brands with a global audience of millions across a diverse range of media related activities. The organisation is an independent company backed by private investors with a demonstrable track record and is looking to identify a CFO to partner the newly appointed CEO on an exciting journey of growth and expansion. The business has a complex revenue model and innovation and inspiration are key to both continuing success and the highly regarded reputation of this organisation.
The role of the CFO will be that of a commercial business partner to the CEO and will require an individual with a collaborative, self- starting and results driven style, who enjoys working in a dynamic and positive culture. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working as a CFO in a SME where they have been able to demonstrate excellent people management skills and stakeholder exposure.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Oversee and Direct all financial management of the business
- Ensure that robust systems, processes and controls are in place to enable detailed and accurate commercial analysis and quick decision making
- Contribute to the strategic decision making
- Lead relationships with banks, auditors and other third parties
- Partner the CEO driving both revenue growth and commercial expansion and development
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on operator who leads by example and is happy to be immersed in the detail of the business whilst also being able to add strategic value at Board level. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a flexible, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with passionate colleagues and hands-on motivated investors.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly