6 days left
Our client is a PE backed market leading manufacturing company with several UK sites and a uniquely well-established product range and customer base. The CEO is looking to hire a strategic CFO to support him further growing the business both organically as well as via acquisitions and ultimately deliver a successful exit for stakeholders. The ideal candidate must have previous experience of working with private equity investors and have led one or more exits. In addition manufacturing exposure - ideally with field engineers, would be desirable as well as any experience of implementing financial systems.
- Support the CEO with strategic insight in to the key financial, commercial and operational decisions for the business
- Interface with key stakeholders including Investors, Banks, Executive Management and external advisors
- Maintain a robust control framework to ensure excellent budgets, forecasts and financial reporting
- Develop operating procedures, systems and processes through a period of growth driven change
- M&A investment appraisal and associated funding analysis
- Provide leadership of the Finance team ensuring compliance with audit, tax and statutory requirements
- Board responsibility for the Group IT and HR functions
- Management of the Group’s treasury function including working capital management and covenants
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced finance professional to help create value in a fast paced, collaborative environment and to be part of an impressive experienced management team on a journey of growth and ambition.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly