Group Finance Manager
Partner Financial is working with a private equity backed, highly successful international Manufacturing business based in Central London. Operating across the UK, America and Asia, the group have recently expanded their service offering across EMEA.
The Group Finance Manager is a key senior role within the finance team. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for managing the relationships with the manufacturing sites, whilst providing value-added monthly management reporting and consolidating the group statutory accounts.
- Responsible for creating and driving the FP&A agenda across the Group
- Understanding how the manufacturing sites are performing
- Identifying improvements
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting process
- Analysing and interpreting financial trends with the aim of formulating recommendations to achieve financial targets
- Ensuring a robust financial reporting base for future growth
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing the Group’s consolidated monthly reporting
- Responsible for preparing the Group’s consolidated annual financial statement
- Leading on new accounting standards across the Group
- Providing technical accounting guidance and support to the regional Finance Managers
- Liaising with the auditors and supporting the Group Financial Controller with the Groups audit
- Responsible for maintaining the finance system and ensuring the accuracy of the business intelligence reports
- Developing good relationships with the regional Finance Managers and Factory Managers to understand their systems, processes and business issues and to challenge the information they report to group
- Working with senior stakeholders to identify and mitigate potential risks to the Group
- Helping create an environment of continuous improvement to ensure the business has a robust infrastructure that is best in class
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience gained within industry; ideally within Manufacturing
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships, both internally and externally
- An inquisitive mind-set, where you will continuously seek process improvement.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.