- Well renowned business and leader in their field
- Equity opportunity
About Our Client
Leading Edge are an award-winning Label & Packaging company, with an emphasis on quality and innovation, partnered with excellent customer service.
This business has attained considerable success through organic growth that has been underpinned by the development of a broad portfolio of technologies to an enviable, high profile FMCG client base. Established in 1997, the business has experienced outstanding growth and currently employs 170 staff. The business is entering an exciting phase of growth, underpinned by new product development. The current owners are looking to hire their first Chief Executive to take full operational responsibility for the business.
Reporting to the owners, the key responsibilities will include:
- Further developing the business strategy for the business that delivers sustainable profitable growth and market penetration
- Full P&L responsibility
- Providing strong leadership ensuring the organisation attracts, retains and develops talent across the business
- Overseeing all operations and ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered and maintained to a growing client base
- Managing and developing key relationships with new and existing clients
The Successful Applicant
Prospective candidates will have come from an operational background and now be working in a broader general management role. They will have experience within a highly technical manufacturing environment that supplies to the FMCG sector. You will also be a hands on leader with a proven track record of business growth through product innovation. This role requires an entrepreneurial MD with an outstanding commercial awareness coupled with exceptional interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an extremely successful business and oversee its continued development.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE14039636Z