Interim Finance Director - Germany
Russam is pleased to be supporting a global distribution company in their search for a Finance Director based in Germany.
Role and Responsibilities
The Finance Director will work closely with the leadership team and senior management to identify areas of improvement and growth, provide strategic advice, and ultimately drive the business forward whilst ensuring compliance and profitability.
You will provide business acumen and direction at the same time as acting as a business partner for the Managing Director, and you be a leader in driving a positive influence providing commercial guidance and decision-making skills.
This can be either a permanent or interim position, based in Munich.
The Desired Applicant
The Finance Director must meet the following criteria:
- Proven successful experience of providing strategic direction for the business
- Successful experience in the accounting and field
- Successful experience of leading a large accounting and finance function including, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and insurance
- Experience in a business to business environment that operates in a franchise/network/multi-site arrangement
- Experience of providing financial support within an operational environment
- Previous experience in the retail or multisite hospitality sector is preferred
- Graduate and qualified accountant experienced in working within complex service sector organisations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Commercial focus and ability to partner with non-finance
- Member of professional accountancy body Accounting Standards Committee of Germany ASCG, in German: DRSC
- Strong financial governance (process, procedures, controls)
- Fluent German speaking
How to Apply
If interested, please log in / register and upload a current CV. No other documents are required at this stage.