Head of Operations
HEAD OF OPERATIONS
DAILY RATE: £600-£650 p/day Inside of IR35
Local Authority - Midlands
12 Month Contract (Mat Cover)
A fast paced local authority in the Midlands are looking to take on a Head of Operations to join their Schools HR team. The role will cover a 12-month period covering a permanent member of staff who will be going on mat leave from October 1st.
As the Head of Operations you will:
• Work within the Schools team to provide senior support to advisors, partnering trusts and academies in the area
• Provide expert and current knowledge of best practice in school human resources
• Ensure the Council has modern, robust, efficient and effective employment policies, procedures and practices.
• Establish and build a good rapport with schools, trade unions all key stakeholders
• Ensure stable and constructive employment relations and effective negotiations.
• Manage a team of experienced advisor to deliver excellent results that drive high levels of customer satisfaction.
To be considered for this role, you must have
• Previous local authority experience and an excellent understanding of organisational cultures and Schools HR
• A comprehensive knowledge of HR IT systems and the regulatory/legislative requirements relating to HR operations and data maintenance.
• The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels across the organisation in order to influence and develop workforce efficiency.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity and are available at short notice for a new assignment please forward your updated CV and contact details to S.Edwards @baltimoreconsutling.com before 27th September alternatively, you can call Summer Edwards on .