Group Commercial Sales Director
5 days left
Are you a Commercial Sales Director looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact on a successful, profitable and growing business? Small but ambitious, OGM plans to grow organically from circa £16m to £20m in the near future. OGM is one of the UK’s leading plastic injection moulding and assembly companies, using advanced injection moulding, automation and additive manufacturing technologies. Their customers include international blue-chip organisations, such as Siemens, from across a range of sectors, including industrial, electronics, utilities and medical. Based just outside Oxford, their state-of-the-art 5,000 square metre plastic injection moulding factory offers the latest technologies and the most efficient manufacturing techniques. In 2018 OGM also acquired Avalon South Wales in Hengoed to support strategic growth objectives enabling a greater scope of production for new and existing customers.
Reporting to the Group Managing Director, this Group Commercial Sales Director role is a key leadership position for OGM, helping to continue its growth and, ultimately, its overall success. You will have responsibility for the Group Sales and Marketing function, ensuring business plans are met through profitable development of new business and through sustaining long term profitable relationships with existing customers. As a Board Member you will determine the strategic direction of the company to deliver success for all stakeholders in the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- To lead the Sales & Marketing Team and have full ownership and responsibility for delivering the budget
- Establish strong relationships with key accounts through demonstration of excellent service and support, and commercial and technical competence
- Sales and marketing to new customers – determine and lead the strategies, use your own contacts and manage the sales team to generate leads and enquires from new customers
- Provide excellent market, customer and competitor information in Board meetings and provide strategies for growing and building the business profitably to meet OGM's goals
- Implement price increases and determine pricing strategy
Who we're looking for?
- You will have a proven track record of leading sales & marketing within the plastic moulding industry, providing added-value assembled solutions to blue-chip customers, such as automotive, industrial, electronics, utilities or medical, constantly growing profitable revenue & market share.
- You will be able to demonstrate commerciality as a key competency; managing price increases resulting from raw materials and pricing new business at profitable levels. Evidence of sound decision making.
- Strong contract negotiation skills and first hand experience of winning work and providing a first class service
- You will be experienced in maximising efficiency managing major campaigns and developing an industry leading sales and marketing team.
- You will ideally be technically knowledgeable in the relevant plastic moulding manufacturing processes.
What's on offer?
A highly competitive package and an opportunity make a real impact at Board level; devising and implementing the sales and marketing strategy across the business during a period of major growth and investment.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV by clicking on Apply.
All direct and third party applications will be passed to OGM's retained consultancy Kaizen Talent Solutions.
Apply for Group Commercial Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly