Head of Service
Head of Service - Adult Wellbeing - Herefordshire - £405 per day
We have a new opportunity available in Herefordshire for an experienced Head of Service to work in a Adult Wellbeing role.
This role is to drive business performance, provide peer coaching and manage complex case work. It will be operational working alongside and reporting to Head of Operations. Successful candidates will design and lead successful provision of adult social care in Herefordshire, influencing commissioning the right support, transforming the delivery of services in order to meet the needs of all residents.
Benefits as a Adults Head of Service:
- High pay rate
- Great authority to work for
- Idyllic location
Duties as a Adults Head of Service:
- At a strategic level, to
- Responsibility for Heads of Service including, Mental Health, Disabilities, Provider Services.
- Develop effective relationships with all partners across the system to have a borough wide offer for prevention, access, and integrated delivery with health, children and voluntary sector partners.
- Deputise for the Director of Adults Services.
- To lead and implement the Council wide Herefordshire Proud programme.
- To lead and implement the Herefordshire Safeguarding Partnership arrangements for adults
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligble to work in the UK
- Qualified as a Social Worker with experience
- HCPC registered
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.