Senior Risk Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation based in Bristol as a Senior Risk Manager. You will be required to achieve SC clearance.
A leading organisation based in Bristol looking for a Senior Risk Manager. You will be required to achieve SC clearance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing appropriate systems and processes to manage and mitigate business risks.
- Design, develop and implement appropriate business risk management strategy
- Manage / mitigate / de-risk programme risk inherent in current and future programmes
- Deliver risk management activities in accordance with the company risk strategy
- Maintain the risk register - managing and assisting all parties in identifying, scoring, mitigating and ensuring accountability for all programme and strategic risks
- Delivery of risk, opportunity and costed risk modelling process in line with risk process and strategy
- Lead implementation of risk strategy
- Educate organisation on the development and identification of risk
- Maintain an up to date risk register
- Define solutions to de-risk the programme
- Escalate risk as appropriate
- Risk management process implementation
- Identifying, quantifying, and mitigating any risk that affect business strategy and strategic objectives
- Lead the business risk function by defining strategic goals and operational risk plans
- Ensure governance requirements are met through the provision of an effective risk management system
- Experience of risk management
- Ability to design complex risk processes
- Risk Management Software experience
- Financial based Degree or equivalent qualification
- Member of a recognised Risk Management body
£50,000 - £65,000 + benefits