Senior Strategy Manager
Senior Strategy Manager - Global Consulting
Superb opportunity to join my clients Global Strategic Consulting arm in a Senior Manager and Leadership capacity. The growth of the business has been second to none over the past 5 years and the Strategy division has seen phenomenal results over the same period.
With further growth and an extremely healthy pipeline they are now keen to identify and secure the services or a Strategy Professional at a Senior Manager level.
- Genuine Strategy focus consulting position
- Delivering High Calibre Strategic Advice to Domestic and Global clients
- Excellent earning & career potential
- Superb client engagement across a range of blue chip firms
- Demonstrate strong commercial experience, with evidence of building a sustainable book of business by focusing on high impact opportunities;
- Work directly with external clients to develop and deploy effective strategic reviews
- Act as a trusted Strategic Advisor and develop effective Operating Models, assisting in the overall strategic direction of the client.
- Deliver and manage complex strategy processes to time, cost and quality metrics;
- Create high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource on one or more services, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems;
- Continue to develop valued relationships by leveraging your own network of clients and the internal group network;
- Demonstrate experience in managing business development processes, from responding to RFPs to preparing for and presenting at pitches;
- Create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs;
- Be execution-focused fully capable of supporting clients from strategy to implementation;
- Demonstrate excellent presentation and facilitation skills with an ability to succinctly and creatively present robust and evidence-based messages for complex projects or elements of highly complex projects, and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals;
- Be experienced in creating impactful thought leadership for use in business development, engagement delivery, as well as marketing to build the firms external profile;
- Driving improvements in business processes, you will serve as a role model for Quality & Risk Management (QRM) and make sure that project teams understand and comply with our Q&RM guidelines;Global Strategy experience would be viewed positively as well as exposure to the Domestic market here in Ireland.
The successful candidate will be tertiary qualified up to Level 9 and will have gained extensive experience ideally coming from within a consulting environment.
Global Strategy experience would be viewed positively as well as exposure to the Domestic market here in Ireland.
For further information please contact Matt Fitzpatrick at Marks Sattin in Dublin.
Apply for Senior Strategy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly