Contracts Manager – Scaffolding
1 day left
Our client is long established leading UK contract scaffolding & Powered Access business operating nationally from the west Midlands. Due to strong forward order book they wish to appoint a experienced Contracts Manager in the region.
- As contracts manager will be responsible for overseeing large projects from £100k plus in value or portfolios of contracts worth £200k ensuring Health & Safety, schedules, customer satisfaction & commercial returns.
- You will liaise and maintain a positive working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, Projects Managers and attend site.
- Deliver project/site method statements and risk assessments to onsure all works are carried out under health and safety guidelines
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- You will have a track record in the delivery of Contract scaffold solutions on projects at £100k plus in value with a company with a strong Health & Safety culture.
- With first class communication skills you will be a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will manage the entire life cycle of projects and client interaction.
- Displays strong leadership skills with strong analytical and problem-solving you will be able to develop strong relationships internally & externally.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Contracts Manager – Scaffolding
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly