Business Development Manager
Location: North West, South Yorkshire
Sector: Oil & Gas, Engineering
Base Salary: £90,000
Benefits: Car, Pension, Health, Life insurance
Our client is a leading multidisciplined Engineering support services & EPC Contractor group operating internationally in the Pharmaceuticals, Petrochemicals, Power, Process, Oil & Gas sectors. Providing a portfolio of services across the lifecycle of clients onshore assets from design, Build, Maintenance, Upgrades, Outages to decommissioning across Mechanical,
Electrical & Instrumentation. Looking to further expand their Maintenance & Brownfield projects portfolio they wish to appoint a additional Business Development Manager.
- Reporting into the Strategic Director you will design and deliver the regional work winning strategy, track clients, projects & ensure a winning customer offering.
- Act as the initial point of contact for new and existing clients whilst supporting the regional business leadership teams.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering qualified you will have a network of contacts in the Process, Power, Cleanroom, Oil & Gas sectors at senior level.
- You will be able to demonstrate the profitable winning of both EPC projects & Maintenance Frameworks from £1m - £50m
- You will be highly professional and able to demonstrate strong commercial & technical expertise to deliver profitable growth with new and existing clients in established & developing markets.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK. Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants.
If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.