Head of Operations
Location: Sunderland / North East
Sector: Manufacturing / Engineering / Production / Lean / FMCG / Food / Drink
Base Salary: £70k - £80k
Bonus: Full executive package, excellent bonus
Our client is a high-volume fmcg manufacturing company with revenues exceeding £80m. They are entering a period of major growth, investment and expansion and are looking to appoint a head of department to drive operational excellence.
- Reporting to the chief executive and a key member of the senior leadership team, you will enjoy full strategic accountability for production and supply chain performance with a multifunctional team of over 200 and 7 direct reports.
- Will manage all key investment plans at site whilst driving exceptional service levels across all functions.
- Will work closely alongside board level peers to ensure overall business success during a period of growth.
- Ideally holding a degree level engineering qualification with further lean / CI accolades, you will have a proven track record leading multi-disciplined teams in a high-volume production environment.
- The ability to prove you can improve operational performance through the implementation of modern continuous improvement techniques.
- A solid understanding and experience delivering exceptional service levels in a customer centric environment.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting HOE/896/56 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.