Site / Manufacturing Director
Location: North East / Newcastle
Sector: Food / FMCG / Manufacturing / Engineering
Base Salary: £90K + full exec package
Our client is a leading British Food Group who manufacturer a range of short shelf life foods for UK retail and foodservice markets and have enjoyed significant growth in recent times. Due to such growth and entering new channels/markets they require an experienced Manufacturing executive to lead their flagship site.
- Reporting directly to the CEO you will design and deliver a manufacturing excellence strategy to ensure exceptional standards and customer service.
- Will engage with customers, predominantly Grocers to drive overall business success and growth
- Will lead a multifunctional team with 6 direct reports in a face paced unionised environment.
- Ideally holding an engineering biased degree level qualification, you will have a proven track record in food manufacturing.
- Exposure to Private label manufacturing for UK grocery markets would be highly advantageous.
- Solid track record in increasing site performance through delivering CI/OPEX projects.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting SMD/896/11 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.