Business Development Director
Sector: FMCG / Food / Sales / Retail
Base Salary: up to £85k, car and full exec package
Bonus: up to 50% bonus and future long-term incentives
Our client is a rapidly growing British manufacturer of private label FMCG products with an established UK retail customer base. Due to a recent investment in their manufacturing capability they are seeking significant growth and are looking to appoint a UK Business Development Director.
- Reporting directly to the CEO you will design and implement a growth strategy for the UK market across all channels in a highly autonomous position.
- Will actively engage with customers to ensure new business, pipeline and sales growth targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Will lead a small multifunctional (commercial) team at HQ whilst managing sales in a hands-on manner, constantly engaging with peers across all functions to ensure the success of the UK market.
- Commercial astute, with the ability to prove you can grow profitable revenues across UK retail markets. Experience supplying and growing sales across discount and grocery channels highly advantageous.
- Excellent customer facing communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the gravitas to represent the business at the highest level.
- The ability to work closely alongside peers across all functions & customers to create and deliver.
- Joint business plans through a collaborate approach.
- You will be keen to prove your commercial / sales expertise in a hands-on role and be comfortable with national travel.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: BDD/896/34 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.