London, E1 (close to
Aldgate tube station)
Recruitment are recruiting for a rapidly expanding financial services company based in London are currently looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to help with their vision of becoming a dominant player in the financial services space.
- Role would ideally suit a Lead Developer who is looking to move into their first CTO role, you will be manage an existing development team, as well as help recruit and hire new developers.
- You will be responsible for the full development cycle from concept to implementation.
- You will be expected to lead and manage a team, so that projects are delivered on time and to a high coding standard.
- We have a very clear plan needs to be executed.
We arel ooking for a CTO who is a leader. Someone with the ambition and drive to match that of the company. You will need excellent time and projection management skills. The right CTO for the position will need have significant experience in managing a development team. Coding skills are not required although preferable. As CTO you will work closely with the management team into bring the vision into reality.
- Required for the CTO: solid experience managing a development team.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Leadership skills.
If you are a CTO or Lead developer who is looking for a opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly expanding financial services company then please click Apply now for immediate consideration.