Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer - A.I Platforms
Pre-Sales Solutions Engineers translate complex business identity problems in to practical, technical design solutions.
A market leading software intergration company that specialise in A.I technology, internationally.
Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer - A.I Platforms: Responsibilities
Day to day you'll partner with the Sales teams on prospective client meetings & calls, applying technical knowledge to the discovery of customer workflows and platforms. From this, the Engineer will offer smart solutions to customer pain points, drawing on our expert identity product offering and that of our partners. Interacting confidently with C-suite clients and prospects from the fastest growing fintechs to fortune 500 / FTSE 100 companies.
Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer - A.I Platforms: Key Requirements:
- Proven enterprise pre-sales specialist
- Knowledge of Identify Access Management (IAM), Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM) or Identity Verification (IDV) preferred
- Alternatively a background payments, cyber security, RegTech/Fintech or Financial Services.
- Clear understanding of API design and integration patterns
- Ability to help developers successfully integrate with the platform
- Understanding of security principles and data protection regulation
- Experience of being embedded in the sales team whilst working cross functionally with Account Management, Strategy & Expansion and Product
- A proactive team player, comfortable presenting in person as you are via conference call and web demo platforms.
- Knowledge of our target markets - fintech, shared economy, recruitment
- English speaker + additional European language a plus (but not essential)
Competitive Salary between £75,000 - £80,000 + Bonus & Benefits.