Our client are a start-up business based in central London who have recently secured some impressing funding to start their growth strategy over the next 12 months. The business is split into two parts and they are now looking for a Finance Director to join one area of the business to focus on M&A activity. This is a business that is keen to go through an IPO as soon as possible. You will report into a great CEO who needs a strong number two to help each the company's strategic goals.
Our client is looking for a technically and commercially competent finance professional that has previously worked within an FC position. You will have an entrepreneurial and dynamic approach to the way you work and will play a key part in their energetic and enthusiastic management team.
Reporting to the CEO, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Look after the financial operations of the group, operating across business lines.
- Looking after the group's budget and financial forecasts.
- Work with the business to help prepare them for a key business transaction and corporate development related activities.
- Participate on key business decision making.
- Implementation of market-leading data strategy to ensure the group maximises its financial and non-financial KPI's.
- Oversee financial due diligence report preparation.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Putting together a best in class controls framework for financial and contractual management.
- Dealing with external auditors and interested financial parties.
For further information please contact Lucy Campbell.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted