Coyles are currently looking for an M&E Project Director on behalf of our our client who are a major and growing Tier 1 M&E Contractor based in Central London.
My client have recently been awarded several high profile job wins, project values exceeding £20m. The ideal candidate will have experience as project lead on jobs exceeding £10m in value, overseeing and managing the full life cycle of this scale of project.
Our client are currently dominating the residential sector and so have asked that all candidates have a proven track record of delivering large residential projects preferably from start to finish.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Directing the full project team (project managers, engineers, supervisors, sub contractors, suppliers, design team etc).
- Progress of works on site & quality of works.
- Lead negotiations on final accounts, deal with all other matters affecting the financial stability of the project.
- Ensuring that all requirements of the client are met, regular update reports, meetings & entertainment.
- Manage all procurement of plant, equipment, sub contract labour, within allotted spend limits. Control of outgoing sub contractor, supplier payments.
- Ensuring all health & safety is controlled & managed successfully.
- Regular internal review meetings with board of directors & other members of company management.
- All other general site related responsibilities.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate will have:
- Gold or Black CSCS
- Major projectss experience, residential is a huge bonus here