As a rapidly growing PLC, this Business Services group has developed some innovative and exciting solutions for a broad portfolio of clients. With a commitment to ongoing systems and services development, alongside investment in leading edge technology, the business continues to revolutionise business systems, maximise efficiencies and improve cash flow management processes at its clients. As the result of ambitious growth plans, the group now seeks a qualified ACA to join the business as a Finance Director. With responsibility for the day to day operation of the finance function, you will support the CFO in driving the successful execution of long-term strategic growth plans.
Your brief includes:
- Leading & developing the finance team to ensure world class support to the business.
- Overseeing the management of financial accounting operations, policies & systems.
- Overview of the production of management & financial accounts.
- Driving the production & analysis of KPIs & management information.
- Managing financial planning & forecasting processes.
- Overseeing the management of cash, treasury & tax.
- Ensuring the finance function delivers reporting against key deadlines.
- Advising the CFO on accounting implications of business changes & reporting standards.
- Reviewing & overseeing appropriate internal controls.
- Ensuring international tax practices & policies including transfer pricing are optimized.
- Supporting business projects & the Senior Management Team in ensuring products & services are delivered to budget & plan.
- Leading the financial evaluation & due diligence of potential acquisition targets & subsequent integration of acquired businesses.
As a graduate, qualified ACA from a Top 20 firm, you will demonstrate strong financial reporting and statutory accounting skills gained, exposure to an international business environment and ideally experience on working within rapidly growing technology and/or PLC group.
The role demands hands-on involvement in project costing, forecasting and reporting, demonstrable experience of establishing world class business processes and controls, alongside a track record of leadership and evidence of developing robust working relationships with senior management. The role is based in London with travel to a Finance shared services centre in Asia on a regular basis.
Harcourt Matthews is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Our divisions include Accounting & Finance; HR - Human Resources & Personnel; IT - Information Technology; Pfi/PPP & FM; Procurement & Purchasing; Project Management & PMO; Sales & Marketing.