Head of Robotic Process Automation
Head/Robotic Process Automation
London or Singapore (Candidates must have work eligibility and no travel restrictions as visas cannot be sponsored)
Up to £120k basic + bonus & benefits
Global Professional Services Organization
As an experienced executive responsible for developing and executing the UK Automation Strategy.
As a key leader within the Chief Operating Office, you will work with strategic automation partners, stakeholders and internal customers to deliver process simplification and business optimization through the use of automation technologies.
You will be responsible for thought leadership on industry evolution, identifying new applications for automation technologies and for building and implementing solutions which transform the operational capabilities of the business and champion automation across the business and build a retained team of experienced professionals with the capabilities to deliver the AIPAC Automation Strategy.
You will lead multiple programs of activity across varied and complex lines of business and will provide appropriate management and control of multi-million-pound investments with significant benefits at stake.
Core Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and effectively across internal and external boundaries and cultures
- Strong interpersonal / leadership skills
- Strong business acumen, adept at establishing partnerships and building relationships internally and externally
- The significant breadth of technical knowledge and practical management experience using a variety of automation technologies
- Experienced in digital solutions and the development of self-service solutions
- Experience in developing, implementing and managing a fit for purpose automation model underpinned by strong governance, and control
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Lead and drive the creation of an executable robotics and automation strategy.
- Identify, drive and deliver automation opportunities across all business units and functions.
- Service Delivery & Improvement.
- Create the methodology, specification, and timetable for robotics and automation delivery across the business.
- Run an effective governance process ensuring that performance is managed, opportunities are identified and risks are appropriately mitigated.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders within the Group, Exec, COO, Business Units and support functions.
Please contact Hasan at Intelix Limited for further details.