Distribution centre operations manager - Leading brand - Express e-fulfilment operations.
Our client is a leading retailer who is going through a period of growth and operational development. The are investing in new technology to ensure they are can operate as efficiently as possible.
The role of operation manager will be pivotal to the development of the Distribution centre.
- Provide "best in class" service to all customers
- Responsible for budget and review of regional monthly reports
- Manage compliance for safety and quality initiatives
- Observe performance, analyse cause & effect, and take appropriate action. Develop and be accountable to operating plan and financial commitments
- Communicate operating plan targets, action plans, and status on a regular basis
- Promote continuous improvement in safety, quality, delivery, and cost performance through Kaizen and leading positive change
- Support staff or team members by providing training, instruction, and leadership with regards to their personal growth and job performance
- Work collaboratively with internal leadership and team members throughout the Company Identify inefficiencies and streamline processes
The successful candidate for the operations manager position.
- Significant experience in logistics, warehousing, or fulfilment centre management
- Business management or operational experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a high-growth environment is an asset.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to build partnerships with your teams and peers
- You will excel at influencing and motivating people.
- Have exposure to large automated retail operations managing team sizes of 200+
C.£55,000 - 60,000 Basic Salary + car allowance, Bonus