Seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to join a key client who operate in the Building and Construction sector in the West Midlands - I am looking for candidates who have the desire to work across a variety of application and ERP architectures right across the TOGAF lifecycle and preferably Architects who want to carve out a career in a business offering great progression opportunities and an enjoyable working culture.
Building and Construction sector client in the West Midlands with established Solutions Architecture function
Working as a Solution Architect across multiple business units for a Building and Construction sector client in the West Midlands on various Traditional Applications, ERP and other architecture projects. Heavy investment in projects running well into 2021 and a great opportunity for a seasoned IT Architect who is seeking to carve out a career in a structured architecture function with great progression opportunities and a fantastic working culture.
- Demonstrable experience working professionally as a Solutions Architect
- Requires experience of all elements of TOGAF Lifecycle / Framework (TOGAF Certified preferred)
- Applications and/or ERP Lifecycle experience within Solutions Architecture
- Experience working with Senior stakeholders and working across multiple business units
- Self-autonomous, passionate about learning new technologies and working in a hands-on architecture position within an established and structured architecture function (8 - 14)
- CAFM system experience desirable
- Business facing ERP Architecture experience i.e. Finance, HR, Procurement desirable
- Security Cleared desirable but by no means essential
>£70,000 + Benefits + Great working environment + progression opportunities + 1 day work from home (as required)