- Fast growth SME
- Opportunity to develop in the business
About Our Client
Our client is a growing, entrepreneurial, technology business with a group turnover of circa £20m. They have established operations across the UK and are looking to develop their business further and offer innovative solutions to their clients.
Your responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial analysis, balance sheet reconciliations and ensure finance systems and processes are of high quality and efficiency and are able to scale to support business growth.
Get the basics right and ensure the Group's financial and management accounts are accurate, reliable and delivered in a timely manner.
- Responsible for all financial and accounting transactions e.g. accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and benefits, expenses, billing and revenue recognition
- Deal effectively with technical issues that arise (particularly from IFRS) from changes in the business model, new contracts and M&A activities
- Improve efficiency and ensure the continuous improvement of end-to-end finance systems and processes
- Improve reporting including financial and non-financial key performance indicators and electronic delivery of reports with interrogation tools
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with the year-end close and audit processes, and be a key point of contact for external auditors
- Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow projections
- Taking primary responsibility for expenditure control and bank payment approvals
- Leading the team responsible for payroll, VAT and HMRC processes
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally be an ACA qualified accountant with an audit background and extensive PQE preferably within the technology sector. The role would suit a strong and capable Financial Controller/ Finance Manager looking to step up into a senior level role but you must be able to demonstrate the relevant experience and gravitas to move to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, be comfortable delivering complex financial information in a clear and concise way and able to build relationships with non-finance individuals. You will demonstrate strong accounting, data and analytical skills and be target driven.
You will have a track record in a similar level role with team management, mentoring and development experience. Above all you will be an effective communicator with the desire to be hands on in the role
Experience of working through a systems implementation would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Ref Code: MPFE14036205Z