Financial Systems Manager
A leading, privately owned professional services group with a diverse history and global presence.
Group Financial Systems Manager
The Group Financial Systems Manager reports directly into the Group CFO and will be a crucial global representative within the group finance team.
- Responsibility for leading and driving the implementation of the Group’s new financial consolidation system
- Working closely and effectively with senior finance representatives from local and International subsidiaries and their teams to drive the financial change project
- Managing third party service providers when required
- Leading the improvements and maintenance of all financial IT systems related issues and processes post implementation
- Extensive relevant group level experience from a recognized multinational organization.
- Recent experience of managing a group level consolidation systems implementation at a reputable international business.
- Based from Dubai (Ideally) or London, he/she will need to travel globally when required.
- Bachelor’s degree with accompanying post graduate qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA/MBA).
- Excellent communication, commercial and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).