Interim PLC CFO
My client, a £200m revenue PLC is seeking an interim CFO for a period of 12 months.
You will be providing a steady pair of hands to closely partner with the CEO and to guide the finance function through a period of change.
As the CFO you will overseeing the Group and regional finance teams.
- Lead the internal monthly reporting process
- Support the CEO to manage the external financial reporting process
- Lead the annual PLC audit process ensuring significant planning is in place
- Assist the CEO in preparation of Investor Relations documents
- Lead in the production of the Annual Report
- Manage the Group Controller for preparation of reforecasts to judge compliance with expected market consensus
- Lead the development, re-engineering and enforcement of financial processes and controls around the Group
- Ensure that Group finance policies are followed around the globe
- Lead inputs to all commercial areas, as required
- Leadership to Finance function including coaching, performance development and recruitment around the globe
- Hands-on approach, with the ability and willingness to roll-up sleeves and really get into the detail of the business
- Have a problem solving, pragmatic approach to Finance
- Energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working and will have a positive approach to challenges, thinking creatively to solve problems
- Excellent attention to detail whilst maintaining the ability to see the big picture
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate issues and solutions
- Relentless commitment to understanding, challenging and improving the financial control environment of the business
- Strong organisational and time-management skills including efficient delegation
- Strong interpersonal skills for interaction with the CEO, Executive Leadership Committee and senior members of the Group and remote Finance teams
- Experience of leading Finance teams in multiple Regions
- Some overseas travel is anticipated.
- Qualified accountant with several PQE with a large portion in PLCs
- Recent experience of PLC reporting
- Recent experience of managing and leading a team going through an audit process with one of Big 4 firms in the UK
- Experience in designing, implementing and embedding robust financial controls
- Experience of multi-jurisdiction reporting